Playboy’s catcall flowchart.
I’m reblogging Playboy. Somebody stop me.
Playboy has more respect for women than the general public. Take a good long look, guys
Heart attacks symptoms are different for women. I recently learned this.
Everyone should know these things.
thanks to mainstream media and being unable to show breasts on TV, way too few people know about female signs of cardiac distress, and impending heart attacks. they only know about the “pain in the left arm” male symptom.
i had all these symptoms once and they sent me right to hospital
it was scary bc i didnt know these were the symptoms for female heart issues
Please, please, PLEASE, reblog this. i don’t know if I did save or called false alarm, with my boss’ life tonight. I felt I was being a bit paranoid, overreacting, but I told Mirage my thoughts and he, after reading over the article I showed him, immediately sprung into action and then shooed her off to the hospital. I don’t know if I did or not, but I knew she’d been super stressed. She’d off-handedly commented on her arm tingling and I asked her if she felt queasy on a hunch. I went to look at the symptoms and we went from there.
This is so powerful
A letter to myself and anyone else who may need it x
So i’ve always wanted to do a giveaway thing as a thank you to all my followers who put up with my rambling reviews and over-the-top excitement over certain authors (I’m looking at you Sarah J. Maas), but i’ve never *really* been able to justify it until now.
How this is going to work is if you are selected to win you can choose from one of the books pictured above (Unless you really hate all of them, then you can pick another one of equal or lesser value
but that defeats the purpose) and i will read along with you! That way not only are you getting a free book, but we can also discuss it as we read which will be hella fun.
There are a few rules to make sure this is fair on everyone and that it runs smoothly, so bare with me:
- you need to be following me. I know this is annoying, i’m sorry! (I will be checking)
- reblog this post to be considered. There is no limit to reblogs, the more you reblog the more chance you have at winning
- likes don’t count
- this giveaway is open internationally (to all the countries Book depository ships to)
- you must be willing to give me your address so you can get the book
- the winner will be chosen using a random generator
- your ask box must be open, if it’s not then i’ll be picking another winner
- if you are chosen and do not respond within 48 hours I will have to pass the prize onto someone else.
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS ALLOWED. This isn’t fair on others who enter.
- giveaway ends on September 29th
- any questions, just ask me here
Lara ( starvingpoets )
Side note - depending on how much i’ve been paid/working when the giveaway ends, I might be able to pick 2 winners (I work in an
unreliableretail job so i wont be 100% sure of my financial situation but I would love to be able to give 2 people a book!
Also another side note ((SORRY!!!)), I’ll do my best to send the copy as a hardcover unless you prefer paperback. I’m working a few public holidays so this shouldn’t be a problem! good luck guys x